Recent Before & After Photos

Sewage Doesn't Always Back Up In A School...


This sewage damage in the bathroom of a elementary school was the result of a sewage back up. The city happened to be working on the sewer system and it caused ... READ MORE



Sewage Damage In An Elementary School


This bio-hazard in the bathroom of a elementary school was the result of a sewage back up. The city happened to be working on the sewer system and it caused the... READ MORE



Dining Room Fire Damage In Alabama


This fire damage Alabama was the result of a microwave catching on fire in the kitchen. Notice the extent of the fire damage in the dining room; the walls had t... READ MORE



Microwave Fire Damage In Jasper


This fire damage in Jasper, Alabama was the result of a microwave catching on fire in the  kitchen. Notice the extent of the fire damage; the upper cabinet... READ MORE



Water Damage To Ceiling in Fayette, Alabama


This collapsed ceiling in Fayette, Alabama was the result of strong storm winds that caused a tree to fall on the roof.  The extent of this water damage af... READ MORE



Flooded Foyer Bath in Cullman, Alabama.


This flooded foyer bathroom in Cullman, Alabama was the result of the ice maker leaking in the kitchen area. The extent of this water damage affected four diffe... READ MORE



Master Bathroom Flooded By Hurricane Harvey


This flooded master bathroom in Houston, Texas was the result of flooding from Hurricane Harvey.The master bathroom was so badly damaged by flood waters that we... READ MORE



Flooded Kitchen in Houston, Texas


This flooded kitchen in Texas was the result of flooding from Hurricane Harvey. We got all of the contents out of the kitchen so we could start our drying proce... READ MORE



Microbial Growth at Cullman County Building


These microbial issues were the result of water damage that came down the wall. Notice the extent of the microbial growth on the wall above the baseboards. We e... READ MORE



Microbial Issues In Marion County


These microbial issues in Marion County were the result of too much moisture. Notice the extent of the microbial growth on the wall above the toilet paper holde... READ MORE